BluJeanBeads

BluJeanBeads
Banner from my Etsy shop

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Happiness

The beginning of a new year. Bright with promise....Bright with hope. Do we know what will happen?  Do we want to direct the happenings by making resolutions and goals?  It is all up to us and our personal beliefs.

I want mysteries to unfold....I want to play with my beads and string and find out where jewelry making is going to take me.  I also want to set some goals for my job.....for my health.....for my fitness....and my business: www.etsy.com/shop/BluJeanBeads.  I also want to work on my long term obligations.

I am excited for the new year. Had a glorious old year and am glad for what I have, who I am, my family and friends. I am fortunate to have had some good customers and hope they are wearing their BluJeanBeads jewelry into the new year.

Good Health everyone!

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment