BluJeanBeads

BluJeanBeads
Banner from my Etsy shop

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Learning Old Tricks in New Ways

Making Jewelry in my Jam Jams is one of my favorite blogs. Christine offers such cool tutorials and her techniques will make jewelry making so much easier.

Follow this one for making consistent and nice looking simple loops: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVtAps73QSI&feature=g-upl&context=G20b1d7bAUAAAAAAAAAA.


I go in fits and starts with my jewelry making. I haven't done any wire work in a little while. I am so busy thinking about Spring that I have been looking at seed catalogs, working in the yard, etc. It inspired me to create a line of Scrabble tile pendants yesterday.  I have about 20 or 30 drying on the dining room table. They feature flowers, vegetables, gardens, and other cute garden inspired pictures - gnomes.

They are cute.  When I am finished I will take a picture to show you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment