BluJeanBeads

BluJeanBeads
Banner from my Etsy shop

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Is Gone; Next!

As a shop owner it is important to look ahead to the next holiday and also the next big holiday gift buying season. It is not too early to start thinking about Christmas events, you may want to attend for sales or even plan on what you may want to make for the holidays.  I was looking at some Halloween beads the other day, my friend who sells hats, was looking at beautiful fall colored yarn.

Plan ahead to keep things from being "holiday" crazy.

It's March....my sister who works in retail came across some lovely little boxes for jewelry made of velvet. They are deep red and that Christmas shade of evergreen. They are beribboned and absolutely lovely.  I am ready to fill some of them for beautiful gifts - so as soon as the fourth of July is over....I can get people in gear to do their Christmas shopping.

My motto is save time, save money, buy local, buy early for holidays. Include save your sanity. Shop Etsy. Shop your local stores and buy at www.etsy.com/shop/BluJeanBeads.

No comments:

Post a Comment