BluJeanBeads

BluJeanBeads
Banner from my Etsy shop

Friday, October 21, 2011

Where is the Work Man?

So....this guy who says he is coming to work on the house said he would be here at 7 am. So I get up at 6 am let the dogs out.  Put them back in their crates and sit down to work on my website: www.BluJeanBeads.com.  Pretty dedicated wouldn't you say?

But I digress.....

Here it is quarter to 8 am and he still hasn't arrived. I know, I know....he said between 7 and 7:30 but what the hay?  I'm up....I don't want to be up. The dogs are imprisoned and he is now 15 minutes late.

Oh am I being a Miss Crabby Pants....Yes...I was out at an event last night and arrived home at 10:30 PM.  Had to eat and unwind....a mere 5 hours of sleep.  You are darn right I am a Crabby Pants.  Crabby Pants girls have trouble being creative and staying focused.  All that yawning, eyes watering, make it hard to get wire wrapped. 

I have product to put together for a December 2 show.  I don't have time to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment